Basic surgical knowledge and practical experience with a minimum of 1 year of oral surgery.
6 Sinus elevation
Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- 6 complete cases with the lateral approach technique.
- Provide adequate knowledge about atrophy maxilla and also to understand the basic difference between intro-crustal and lateral windows and their approach.
- Design and drilling of the window depending on the needs of each case.
- The management and solutions of the complication associated with sinus elevation surgery.
- Understanding the benefits of the Lateral Nerve Repositioning procedure
- Understanding of different modalities for Sinus Augmentation
- Professionals will learn pre and post-op medication protocols that the oral surgeons apply depending on the case diagnosis.
All courses include
- Travel in Santo Domingo.
- 5-Star hotel with breakfast.
- Unlimited equipment necessary for the course: implants, surgical and prosthetic equipment.
- Clinic and teacher.
- Dinner on Sunday before the start of the course. Welcome speech.
- Gala dinner on Friday.
- Personalized surgical scrubs.
- Surgery cap
November 29 - December 3, 2021
February 21 - 25, 2022
June 13 - 17, 2022
September 12 - 16, 2022
December 5 - 9, 2022
December 3 – 4, 2021
February 25 - 26, 2022
June 17 - 18, 2022
September 16 - 17, 2022
December 9 - 10, 2022