Sinus Elevation & Ridge Splitting
Basic surgical knowledge and practical experience with a minimum of 1 year of oral surgery.
4 Sinus lift + 3 Ridge splitting
Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- The focus is on both the surgical procedures and the management of solutions in the complications associated with sinus elevation.
- Evaluate the surgical approaches and techniques for sinus lifts and ridge expansion.
- The ridge splitting technique that is learned in Doctores Valencia programs is done with “Piezo Surgery´´
- Comprehend the use of advanced surgical instrumentation and Crestal/Lateral Sinus Drill kits for sinus Access.
- Diagnosis and treatment plan the rehabilitation of the posterior maxilla.
- Armamentarium needed to perform these procedures, surgical kits for bone and sinus as well as expansion drills.
All courses include
- Travel in Santo Domingo.
- 5-Star hotel with breakfast.
- Unlimited equipment necessary for the course: implants, surgical and prosthetic equipment.
- Clinic and teacher.
- Dinner on Sunday before the start of the course. Welcome speech.
- Gala dinner on Friday.
- Personalized surgical scrubs.
- Surgery cap
November 29 – December 3, 2021
December 3 – 4, 2021