Sinus Elevation & Implants
Basic surgical knowledge and practical experience with a minimum of 1 year of oral surgery.
4 Sinus Lifts and 10 Implant
Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Learn how to apply the lateral approach technique correctly.
- Learn how to design the drilling of the window.
- Provide adequate knowledge about atrophy maxilla.
- Understand and practice the close relationship between roots and maxillary sinus.
- Management and solutions of complications associated with the sinus elevation surgeries.
- Professionals will develop the decision taking of when to use sinus elevation surgery plus implants and bone.
- Big bone atrophies techniques can be analyze depending on the extremely of the case.
All courses include
- Travel in Santo Domingo.
- 5-Star hotel with breakfast.
- Unlimited equipment necessary for the course: implants, surgical and prosthetic equipment.
- Clinic and teacher.
- Dinner on Sunday before the start of the course. Welcome speech.
- Gala dinner on Friday.
- Personalized surgical scrubs.
- Surgery cap
November 29 - December 3, 2021
February 21 - 25, 2022
June 13 - 17, 2022
September 12 - 16, 2022
December 5 - 9, 2022
December 3 – 4, 2021
February 25 - 26, 2022
June 17 - 18, 2022
September 16 - 17, 2022
December 9 - 10, 2022