Basic theoretical knowledge of oral surgery. Practical experience is not required.
32 Implants placement
Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of clinical evaluation and assessment with dental implants.
- Capacity to identify, evaluate and decision taking of any type of case that may present on daily professional basis.
- Improve the capacity to analyze radiographies to perform multiple surgeries.
- Identify risk factors relating to dental implants.
- Understand the importance of oral hygiene maintenance as it applies to the success rate for implants.
- Learn the different types of bone used in oral surgeries and practice various suture techniques needed for each case presented.
All courses include
- Travel in Madrid.
- 5-Star hotel with breakfast.
- Unlimited equipment necessary for the course: implants, surgical and prosthetic equipment.
- Clinic and teacher.
- Dinner on Sunday before the start of the course. Welcome speech.
- Gala dinner on Friday.
- Personalized surgical scrubs.
- Surgery cap
June 13 - 17, 2022
September 12 - 16, 2022
December 5 - 9, 2022
June 17 - 18, 2022
September 16 - 17, 2022
December 9 - 10, 2022