Advanced Program of Bichectomy
Basic surgical knowledge and practical experience with a minimum of 2 years of oral surgery.
OBJECTIVES5 Bichectomy: unilateral and bilateral
Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Surgical techniques of Bichectomy surgery
Two Day Course
All courses include
- Travel in Santo Domingo.
- 5-Star hotel with breakfast.
- Unlimited equipment necessary for the course: implants, surgical and prosthetic equipment.
- Clinic and teacher.
- Dinner on Sunday before the start of the course. Welcome speech.
- Gala dinner on Friday.
- Personalized surgical scrubs.
- Surgery cap
November 29 – December 3, 2021
December 3 – 4, 2021